Friday, February 8, 2013

3D Tribal Mural

This is my all time favorite work. This was done before two months using  ceramic powder and M-seal.

I got this tribal design from net and tried similar to that. It is a bit tedious process but the end result is good.

For the background I used ceramic powder and the tribal effect is done with Mseal. Wood effect is the real curry leaves stem cutting. I painted it with acrylic paint.

Hope you all liked it and do try it out!!!!!!






Next is a sensational piece of tribal mural art-work, I hope Mother and child will give a unique attraction to the wall.



2 comments:

  1. Amazing piece of work... Kudos to your talented hands!! Keep sharing more of your work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Raji..Excellent work....Keep rocking.. :-)

    ReplyDelete